Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baboy-baboy




Most Protective Game Award


This is a game where a personal side of everyone is somewhat seen. Instead of using stones or other things for this game, we used our own stuff. We took five (5) small personal things and they were used as the mother's baby pigs. Most used school supplies. And it wasn't that surprising since we're in UP. Haha!



I was kinda hesitant at first because my stuff were different. The stuff that I brought along were similar to these:



But it seemed like they didn't mind. And I felt relieved. Then we played. At first, I was a bit irritated because the "Mother Pig" kept the stuff very close to himself. Duh, how are we supposed to get even one?! But, well, he was just doing his job. The first round was veeerrryyyy boooooorrrriiiiing. But when we changed playmates, it was way more fun. The "Mother Pig" used other stuff as his bait. It was really really funny. If I could give some variations, I would require the "Mother Pig" to put the stuff at least an inch away from him/her. The persons that he/she tags could also be baby pigs. Haha! Since I got the most number of stuff on the second round, I could consider myself as the MVP! Yay! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment