Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Aswang Aswang

Most "Nakaka-paranoid" Game Award


In the game, there is a circle drawn on the floor. The "aswang", or "it", should only tag other people from the circumference.





I really did not want to be the "aswang" because I did not want to be the "enemy". It was hard, though. I'm not that comfortable being close with sweaty people (Haha!), and I'm not that used to being pushed hard. But I do understand that it was inevitable to be pushed from one direction to another, because my classmates were obviously trying to get away from the "aswang". They probably enjoyed the game, I suppose, because of their smiles and laughter. If I could give it variations, I would change the circle into a square, and have two "aswangs" instead of one. Or, if a person gets out of the circle he/she will automatically be the "aswang". Since a lot of us did not get tagged by the "aswang", I can consider myself as the MVP of this game! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment